Do you love Pork Adobo? How about creating a twist to the typical Pork Adobo Recipe? I am talking about this Crispy Adobo Flakes Recipe.
I like to eat garlic fried rice in the morning. Dishes like Tapsilog and Longsilog excite me. There are times when I want to keep it simple by having sinangag na dilis with my fried rice along with some spicy vinegar dip. There are even times when I want something unique, something that I’ve never had for a long time. The product of this Crispy Adobo Flakes recipe is one of the dishes that I am referring. If I want to have Crispy Adobo flakes, I should plan ahead for it. Well…even if there is a plan, it does not happen the entire time. I have the tendency to lose control by eating the adobo before they turn into crispy flakes – but not this time. I made sure that I document the steps so that you too can make your own for breakfast.
Some of you already know how to make Crispy Adobo Flakes and you may have your own recipe, while others have no idea at all. Those who don’t knowwill be surprised after reading on this post simply because they have not thought about how quick and easy it is to cook adobo flakes.
So, How easy? This Crispy Adobo Flakes Recipe will tell you. Please be the judge.
Try this Crispy Adobo Flakes Recipe and let me know your thoughts.
- 1 lb pork adobo, cooked
- ½ to 1 cup cooking oil
- Shred the pork adobo slices along the grain.
- Mix the flaked pork with its sauce to absorb flavor. Let it sit for 10 minutes.
- Heat a frying pan and pour-in the olive oil.
- When the oil becomes hot, fry the shredded pork in medium heat until the texture becomes crisp.
- Turn-off heat then transfer the fried pork in a plate lined with paper towel. This will absorb the oil.
- Transfer to a serving plate then serve with sinamak (spiced vinegar).
- Share and enjoy!