Arugula Salad is a strong tasting salad that is low in calories. Have you tried arugula before? If not, this article about arugula might help you get acquainted with this vegetable.
Making Arugula Salad is a walk in the park. We do not need to cook anything, all that’s needed is to combine, mix, toss, and toss some more. Of course, we should start with clean vegetables. It is a good practice to always wash the vegetables before using them.
I personally liked the combination of olive oil, white wine vinegar, and walnuts. These ingredients mask the strong flavor of the arugula making it more pleasant to eat. The walnut also gives this salad dish a nice crunch.
Try this Arugula Salad with Walnuts Recipe. Send us your feedback.
- 4 cups fresh arugula
- 12 pieces cherry tomatoes
- ½ cup walnuts, chopped
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Combine salt and olive oil. Mix well and then set aside.
- In a large salad bowl, combine arugula, cherry tomato, and walnuts. Gently toss the ingredients.
- Add the olive oil mixture and white wine vinegar. Toss once more to incorporate all the ingredients.
- Serve. Share and enjoy!