Chicken Salad with Apples and Grapes is a rich salad recipe that you can have for lunch. This can be eaten as it is or with some salad greens.
I like this salad dish because the flavors are wonderful and it is very easy to prepare. In fact, you only need to boil the boneless chicken breast, after that there won’t be any cooking involved; you just need to combine and mix all the ingredients.
Aside from eating this as it is, you can make a sandwich or a wrap out of this recipe. Simply put the chicken salad in between two buns or wrap it in flour tortilla.
Try this Chicken Salad with Apples and Grapes recipe. Let me know what you think.
- 2 cups boiled boneless chicken breast, cubed
- ½ cup apple, cubed
- 8 pieces seedless grapes, halved
- ½ cup, chopped celery
- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine the chicken, celery, apple, and grapes in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the mayonnaise and lemon juice. Gently fold the mixture until every ingredient well distributed.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper and then fold until the salt and pepper are distributed.
- Transfer to a serving bowl.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Serve. Share and enjoy!