This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Getting tired of your regular lunch meal? How about trying something healthy yet filling? Grilled Chicken Salad is conceivably the best lunch meal that I had this week. Unlike other salad recipes that leaves me hungry after a few hours; this healthy salad recipe made me enjoy lunch while staying focus and satisfied almost until dinner time.
Hey, I know that I mentioned several times that I am a certified carnivore. I still am; however, sometimes there are occasions wherein I need to try a much healthier alternative (that also tastes good, coincidentally).
I am not forcing anyone to eat some grass; I’m simply saying that we should give our body some time to recuperate by eating healthy foods. Of course, Lechon Kawali and Bulalo are two of the all-time best Filipino food (in my opinion). I enjoy eating them and I won’t stop serving them in our dining table. But, what about skipping fatty foods for at least a day or two per week? I’m sure that you will feel better after doing that.
Love your body. Try this Grilled Chicken Salad recipe.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3 cups mixed greens
- 3/4 cup carrots julienned
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Make the dressing by combining olive oil, white wine vinegar, Dijon mustard, and salt in a mixing bowl. Stir well.
- Pour half of the mixture on the chicken breasts and ensure that all sides of the chicken are coated. Marinate for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Toss mixed greens, carrots, and grape tomatoes on the remaining dressing then arrange in a serving plate. Set aside.
- Grill the chicken for about 5 to 8 minutes per side.
- Remove from the grill and slice the chicken breasts lengthwise.
- Arrange the chicken slices on top of the salad.
- Serve. Share and enjoy!
Watch the Video on How to Cook Grilled Chicken Salad