Baked Pork Tenderloin with Peaches might be what you are looking for. If you have spent some time searching for the most tender and juicy pork dish that taste heavenly, try to spend a few minutes reading this post. Who knows, this might it.
The key to the success of this dish relies on the baking time and timing, as well. We will need to make sure that the tenderloin is baked at about 6 minutes per pound. Since we have 3 lbs. of tenderloin, we’ll bake it for 18 minutes. It might sound too soon to completely cook the pork. That is why we need to keep it in the oven for an hour more after baking (do not open the oven door, ok). The residual heat will slowly cook the rest of the meat leaving the center a little pinkish. This is the secret to a tasty, juicy, and soft tenderloin dish.
Of course, the peach plays an important role in adding life to this wonderful dish. I used Riesling wine with the peaches, along with cinnamon powder, nutmeg, and brown sugar. You will love the result of this recipe.
Try this Baked Pork Tenderloin with Peaches Recipe. Let me know what you think.
- 3 lbs pork tenderloin (whole)
- 2 teaspoons salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 can (14 oz.) sliced peaches, drained
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- A dash of nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- ¾ cup dry white wine
- Preheat oven to 520 degrees Fahrenheit
- Combine salt, pepper, thyme, and oregano. Mix well.
- Rub the mixture on the pork tenderloin.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and then pan-fry the pork tenderloin for about 5 minutes or until all the sides are brown.
- Arrange the pan-fried pork tenderloin in an oven rack. Bake for 18 minutes. Note: Let the tenderloin cook using the oven’s residual heat. Do not open the oven door until after 1 hour of turning the oven off.
- Meanwhile, make the delicious peaches by placing the white wine in a sauce pan. Let it boil.
- Add-in the peaches. Cook for 1 minute.
- Put-in the cinnamon powder, nutmeg, and brown sugar. Stir and then cook some more until the liquid evaporates.
- After one hour of having the tenderloin in the oven. Arrange the sliced pork and peaches in a serving plate.
- Serve. Share and enjoy!