This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
I have something really nice for you. This recipe is low in fat and and tastes really good.It is called Rosemary Garlic Pork Tenderloin. Enjoy this dish during lunch or dinner with some spring salad on the side.
Preparing Rosemary Garlic Pork Tenderloin is easy. The first thing that you will need to do is to marinate the meat in a mixture of garlic, rosemary, and some seasonings. I want my tenderloin to be tangy, so I usually let it sit in the marinade overnight so that the pork will absorb flavor.
There are many ways to cook Rosemary Garlic Pork Tenderloin. This recipe suggest you to grill the pork. I think that this is the best way to go at this time because it is spring and it is nice to heat-up that grill and keep it running again. If you prefer a different way, try using a conventional oven. Always keep in mind to let the meat rest for 10 minutes after cooking. This will let the liquid in the center of the meat spread out because the meat will retain moisture. This means that less liquid will come out once the meat is sliced making it more juicy. This dish goes well with lemon garlic sauce. You may also like to see our pork tenderloin with peaches recipe.
Try this Rosemary Garlic Pork Tenderloin Recipe. Let me know what you think.
- 3 to 4 lbs pork tenderloin
- 5 sprigs rosemary minced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Combine the garlic and rosemary. Using a mortar and pestle, grind the ingredients until a paste-like consistency is achieved.
- Combine the garlic-rosemary mixture with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
- Rub the mixture all over the pork tenderloin. Let it stand for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Grill the pork tenderloin for about 5 to 7 minutes per quarter of a side. This means that we will rotate the meat 4 times.
- Let the meat rest for 10 minutes. Slice.
- Transfer to a serving plate.
- Serve. Share and enjoy!