It is almost noon and you don’t have any idea on what to cook for lunch yet. If you are in this situation, thinking of a quick and easy recipe is what you’ll probably do. Worry no more; I have an easy and quick solution for your problem: it is called Beef in Oyster Sauce.
This simple and quick beef recipe will definitely make you serve a decent meal in the table right before lunch or dinner time. Imagine being able to prepare a great tasting dish with minimal time and effort; this gives you more time to do other things while ensuring that lunch or dinner has been taken care of.
Aside from being quick and easy to prepare, I like the aroma and taste of this dish. You can serve me this meal for three days in a row and I won’t get tired of it. One more thing, I added spinach in this recipe. This is to remind me that I still need to have my vegetables. Instead of serving the spinach in a separate plate, it is better to mix it with the beef so that it doesn’t get ignored.
Try this Beef in Oyster Sauce recipe and let me know your thoughts.
Beef in Oyster Sauce
- 1 lb beef tenderloin or sirloin thinly sliced
- 2 cups fresh spinach cleaned
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon ginger minced
- 1 tablespoon garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons chili minced
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
- Combine beef, oyster sauce, soy sauce, salt, and ground black pepper. Mix and marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat a wok and pour-in cooking oil.
- Sauté garlic, ginger, and chili.
- Stir-fry spinach then place in a serving plate and set aside.
- Using the same wok with remaining oil, stir-fry the marinated beef for 5 to 6 minutes or until the color turns brown.
- Arrange the beef on top of the spinach.
- Serve. Share and enjoy!