This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Pork with Zucchini in Oyster Sauce is a recipe that you can prepare for lunch during ordinary days. This dish is easy and simple. You will definitely like it.
The good thing about Pork with Zucchini is its ease of preparation. This dish requires a minimum number of ingredients that are readily available in the supermarket. It also has this tangy taste that will keep you coming back for more. See our other pork recipes here.
I like to have pork with Zucchini with steamed rice. In fact, I like the idea of topping this dish with warm steamed rice. It gives me a nostalgic feeling because that is how I eat dishes like this from where I came from.
Try this Pork with Zucchini in Oyster Sauce Recipe. Enjoy your day!
- 1 lb. pork slice into thin pieces
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 medium zucchini halved lengthwise and then sliced
- 1/4 cup AP flour
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
- Sprinkle some salt and pepper on the pork slices. Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Heat the cooking oil in a pan.
- Dredge the pork slices in flour.
- Pan-Fry the pork for 1 minute per side.
- Add oyster sauce, soy sauce, and beef broth. Stir and then cook covered for 5 to 10 minutes (add water as necessary).
- Put-in the zucchini, salt, and pepper. Stir, and then cook for 5 minutes until most of the liquid evaporates.
- Transfer to a serving plate.
- Serve. Share and enjoy!