This Chicken Pasta Casserole Recipe was shared to us by Nicole.
Nicole was saying that her chicken pasta is a hit in our household. Her kids like it a lot. This healthy pasta dish is a also simple and anyone should be able to cook it with ease.
Try Nicole’s Chicken Pasta Casserole Recipe. Enjoy!
Chicken Pasta Casserole
- 1 lb. rotini pasta
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lb. boneless chicken breasts slices
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 2 1/2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1 small can diced tomatoes drained
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups chopped broccoli florets
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain.
- Grease baking dish with oil.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Heat oil in a saute pan.
- Brown the chicken in oil. Add tomatoes, Italian seasoning, and spaghetti sauce. Let it simmer for 8 minutes.
- Stir in broccoli. Cook for 1 minute.
- Put pasta in baking dish. Pour chicken mixture over pasta. Toss.
- Top with Parmesan and mozzarella.
- Bake for 25 minutes (uncovered).