Corn Soup with Quail Eggs is a tasty soup dish that can be prepared real quick. This recipe is intended for beginners. This means that anyone can make this dish because it is not complicated.
Corn Soup with Quail Eggs looks like an egg drop soup. It also makes a good appetizer. It can also be consumed for breakfast during a cold morning. Make sure that you have boiled quail eggs ready before starting to cook this soup dish. Also, try to limit your intake of quail eggs because it has a relatively high cholesterol content. This corn soup recipe is different from the traditional; it has an Asian twist and can be considered as a meal in itself.
Have you tried to cook Corn Soup with Quail Eggs before? Well, this is the right time for you to do so.
Try this Corn Soup with Quail Eggs Recipe. Let me know what you think.
Corn Soup with Quail Eggs
- 2 dozen boiled quail eggs shells removed
- 1 15 oz. can cream style sweet corn
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 cups chopped green onions
- 1 raw chicken egg
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch diluted in water
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine chicken broth and water in a cooking pot. Bring to a boil.
- Pour-in the cream style sweet corn. Stir and allow to re-boil. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes. Add water as necessary.
- Add the green onions, salt, and pepper. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Pour-in the water with cornstarch. Stir and continue to cook for a minute.
- Drop-in the chicken egg. Quickly stir until until the egg is distributed.
- Add the boiled quail eggs. Cover and turn the heat off. Let it stay covered for 5 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving bowl. Serve.
- Share and enjoy!