Crab Dip is a rich tasting dip recipe that you can serve with your favorite chips during any occasion be it a super bowl party, hosting game day, or even during ordinary days.
This recipe makes use of canned crab meat. This product is available in most supermarkets. If you live in an area where seafood is abundant and priced reasonably, you can use fresh crab meat instead.
I like this dip because the taste of the crab stands out; the other ingredients do not overpower the crab meat. Another good thing about this and with other dips in general, is the fact that you can bring it anywhere. Pita chips with blue crab sip sounds good for a potluck party, while you can also bring a small amount of this dip along with some homemade potato chips as a snack at work or school.
Try this Crab Dip Recipe. Let me know what you think.
Crab Dip Recipe
- 1 6 oz. can natural crab meat
- 1 cup regular cream cheese
- 1 1/2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard powder
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese grated
- 1/2 teaspoon concentrated crab boil seasoning liquid
- 1/4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- Combine all the ingredient in an oven and microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave for 1 minute. Gently fold until all the ingredients are well distributed.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Bake the mixture for 15 to 20 minutes or until the top turns light brown.
- Serve with your favorite chips or bread.
- Share and enjoy!