Deep Fried Breaded Pork Chop is a quick dish to prepare for lunch. It works well with mashed potato, steamed veggies, and even rice. I like mine with gravy – either chicken gravy or white gravy will do. Sometimes, I eat it with banana ketchup along with rice.
One of the benefits of deep-frying breaded pork chop is the ability to cook the outer part equally. Depending on the heat applied and the amount of time frying, you can have a piece of pork chop that is uniformly golden and crispy in the outside while tender and juicy in the inside.
This dish is best if served crispy. That means that you have to serve it immediately after cooking. If you are planning to eat it later or bring it with you to eat somewhere, it will be best not to completely cover the container so that steam can come-out (especially if the meat is still hot). You might also want to let the pork chop cool down for a while before putting it in your lunch bag.
I just remembered, there are times when I only want it with Worcestershire sauce. This sauce is what I usually use with Max’s fried chicken.
Try this simple and delicious Deep Fried Breaded Pork Chop Recipe. Let me know what you think.
Deep Fried Breaded Pork Chops
- 3 pieces pork chops
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 to 4 cups cooking
- Rub salt and pepper all over the pork chops. Let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Pour cooking in a wide cooking pot and then apply heat.
- Meanwhile combine flour and cornstarch in a wide plate. Mix well.
- Crack the eggs in a bowl. Beat until the texture becomes smooth.
- Dredge a piece of pork chop in the flour mixture. Dip it on the bowl with egg making sure that every inch is covered with beaten egg. Dredge it back in the flour mixture. Once the oil is hot, slowly put the piece of pork chop in the cooking pot. Cook in medium heat for 12 to 15 minutes. Remove from the cooking pot. Let the oil drip-off and then arrange in a plate. Perform this step until all the pork chops are consumed.
- Serve with gravy or ketchup. Share and enjoy!