One way to dress-up pork chops and make them more appealing is to fry them country style. They might look simple; it is because they really are. Aside from being simple, here are some of the reasons why you should try country fried breaded pork chop:
- Breaded Pork Chop taste good
- It takes less than 30 minutes to prepare
- The ingredients are not hard to find
- Some uncommon ingredients have common substitutes
- The texture is awesome. Its juicy in the inside while crispy in the outside (if done the correct way)
- It is visually appealing to the kids.
- Kids love fried food; they would definitely love this
- This can be paired with any side dish (it will even do without any)
- It goes well with your favorite banana ketchup
- It taste good with KFC style gravy
- It even tastes great with Asian Dipping Sauce
- You can have it with your own Home Made Mashed Potatoes
There are still other reasons that I want to enumerate regarding this breaded pork chop recipe, but you won’t get started right away if I make this post longer. Grab your gear and try this recipe. Keep the comments coming, okay?
Country Fried Breaded Pork Chop Recipe
- 2 lbs pork chops about 4 to 5 pieces
- 1 1/2 tablespoons seasoned salt or table salt
- 3/4 cup Panko breadcrumbs or ordinary bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 piece raw eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon beef broth powder
- 1 1/2 cups cooking oil
- Clean the pork chops and pat dry using paper towels.
- Rub seasoned salt around each chop and place inside the fridge. Allow to sit for at least 3 hours.
- Beat the egg and whisk-in salt and pepper. Set Aside.
- Combine the Panko bread crumbs, all-purpose flour, and beef broth powder in a small freezer bag or deep container and mix well to distribute the ingredients. Set Aside.
- Heat frying pan and pour-in cooking oil.
- Dip each chop in the egg mixture making sure that all the areas are covered then dredge in flour-bread crumbs mixture.
- When the oil is hot enough, pan-fry the pork chops in medium heat. Cook each side until the color turns golden brown (about 5 to 7 minutes depending on the thickness of the cut).
- Turn off the heat and transfer the cooked pork chops in a plate lined with paper towel.
- Serve with steamed vegetables and rice or mashed potatoes.
- Share and enjoy!