This Fish in Ginger Soup Recipe is similar to the Pesang Isda Recipe, except that this has more soup and we are using malunggay leaves here, which is known to provide more vitamins and nutrients to our body.
You should attempt to follow Fish in Ginger Soup Recipe starting at this time of the year when the temperature starts dropping. Consuming this soup can help you feel warm and more comfortable during the cold season.
I tried to use fish fillet in this Fish in Ginger Soup Recipe because I want to enjoy the fish quickly without worrying about removing the fish bones. You can always use whole fish in making this dish as long as you have it gutted and cleaned. The truth is, it provides more flavor to the soup compared to using fish fillet.
Try this Fish in Ginger Soup Recipe and send us your feedback.
Fish in Ginger Soup
- Heat the cooking oil in a deep pot
- Saute the ginger and onions for 1 minute
- Put-in the ground black pepper and lemongrass. Cook for another minute.
- Pour-in water. Let boil.
- Add-in the fish and fish sauce. Let the liquid re-boil and then simmer for 5 to 8 minutes.
- Put-in the malunggay leaves and the juice from half a lemon. Gently stir and cook in low to medium heat for 3 minutes.
- Serve. Share and enjoy!