Ground Pork Kaldereta Omelet is an interesting dish that I made from leftover Pork Giniling Kaldereta. There will be days wherein you will have leftovers. Sometimes eating left overs is not that enjoyable anymore because you just had the same food recently. Making something different out of your leftovers is ideal because you get to enjoy a different presentation of the food that you recently had while not putting anything to waste.
I had this for breakfast with my favorite banana ketchup and a couple of toasts. I thought that it was perfect with a cup of black coffee on the side. Since this yummy omelet contains meat, you can also have this for lunch with a cup of steamed white rice. Speaking about white rice – we got lots of suggestions for you if you want to make something out of your leftover white rice. Making Sinangag is a good way to start your day; I also like Tuyo Fried Rice.
Try this Ground Pork Kaldereta Omelet. Let me know what you think.
Ground Pork Kaldereta Omelet
- 1 ½ cups pork giniling kaldereta
- 3 eggs
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- A dash of ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoons cooking oil
- Crack eggs in a bowl. Whisk using a wire whisk of fork.
- Add the salt, pepper, and onion powder. Continue to whisk until all the ingredients are well blended.
- Add the Pork Giniling Kaldereta. Stir until it is incorporated with the mixture. Set aside
- Heat the oil in a frying pan. Once the oil gets hot, scoop half of the mixture and pour it on the pan. Cook in medium heat for 3 minutes.
- Using a wide spatula, turn the omelet over. Cook the opposite side for 2 to 3 minutes or until it is done. Do the same steps for the remaining mixture.
- Transfer to a serving plate. Serve with Ketchup.
- Enjoy with toast for breakfast or with white rice for lunch.