Hoisin Glazed Salmon
Hoisin Glazed Salmon is a type of baked salmon dish that was marinated in a mixture of hoisin sauce, Sriracha sauce, and other seasonings. This salmon recipe is sweet and a bit spicy at the same time. It is ideal for dinner and is best eaten with salad, rice, or couscous. I enjoy eating Hoisin…
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Hoisin Glazed Salmon is a type of baked salmon dish that was marinated in a mixture of hoisin sauce, Sriracha sauce, and other seasonings. This salmon recipe is sweet and a bit spicy at the same time. It is ideal for dinner and is best eaten with salad, rice, or couscous.
I enjoy eating Hoisin glazed salmon because the flavor is just about right. I love spicy food, but this recipe somewhat milder so that even people with low tolerance on spicy dishes can enjoy it. We can always add more Sriracha sauce if we like it hot.
It is ideal to use salmon filet for this recipe. Make sure to remove the skin from the filet. Aside from salmon, you can also use other types of fish filets like tuna or cream dory perhaps.
Try this Hoisin Glazed Salmon recipe. Let me know what you think.
Did you make this? If you snap a photo, please be sure tag us on Instagram at @panlasangpinoy or hashtag #panlasangpinoy so we can see your creations!
Hoisin Glazed Salmon
- 4 6 oz slices salmon fillet
- 4 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Sriracha sauce
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Combine Hoisin sauce, lemon juice, soy sauce, garlic powder, Sriracha sauce, ginger, and EV olive oil in a bowl. Stir until the mixture is well incorporated.
- Arrange the salmon fillets inside a resealable freezer bag. Pour-in the mixture inside the bag. Make sure that the mixture coats the salmon.
- Place the bag in a flat surface then gently push the air out of the bag and seal it. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease a baking tray by spraying or spreading a small amount of cooking oil. Arrange the marinated salmon on the tray.Scoop the remaining marinade and pour it over each salmon fillet.
- Bake for about 28 to 32 minutes.
- Remove from the oven. Let the temperature cool down.
- Arrange in a serving plate along with your favorite salad side dish.
- Serve. share and enjoy!
Leave a Comment