Misua with Ground Beef and zucchini soup is a delicious recipe that you ought to try. This recipe makes use of Misua, which are thin flour noodles. It is also known as Chinese vermicelli. Aside from being delicious, this soup dish can be prepared quickly.
I love having Misua with Ground Beef and Zucchini for dinner. Since I try not to eat too much rice at night, this dish is really perfect because I can eat it as it is without craving for rice. Imagine, ground beef, quail eggs, flour noodles, and zucchini – just like misua with meatballs, this dish is a meal in itself.
Are you interested in making this dish, but can’t find zucchini from where you are at? That is absolutely fine; you can try using alternatives such as chayote or yellow squash. As for the quail eggs, there are fresh eggs that you can boil and there are canned eggs that were already boiled. The decision is all up to you.
Try this Misua with Ground Beef and Zucchini Soup Recipe. Send us your feedback.
Misua with Ground Beef and Zucchini Soup
- 4 to 6 ounces Misua thin flour noodles
- 1/2 lb. ground beef
- 4 cups water
- 1 piece beef bouillon or 2 to 3 teaspoons beef powder
- 1 medium zucchini cubed
- 1/2 cup green onions chopped
- 10 pieces hard-boiled quail eggs
- 4 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 small yellow onion minced
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- Heat the oil in a cooking pot.
- Sauté the garlic and onion
- Add the ground beef. Cook until the color turns light brown.
- Put-in the beef cube or powder and then pour-in the water. Stir and let boil. Simmer covered for 15 minutes.
- Add the zucchini and then cook for 5 minutes.
- Put-in the Misua along with the fish sauce and ground black pepper. Stir. Continue cooking for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add the quail eggs and green onion. Transfer to a serving bowl.
- Serve. Share and enjoy!