Roasted chicken quarter is an easy roasted chicken recipe that anyone can prepare. It only involves a simple marinade mixture and a conventional oven. The result of this recipe is simply awesome.
You might have tried more than a few roasted chickens by now. That makes a lot of sense because there are hundreds of different recipes around pertaining to roast chicken. This one that we have here is another addition to that growing list. I’m sure that you will love this version.
I eat my roast chicken with mashed potato or baked potato – that is if I am having them for dinner. Most of the time, I like to have my chicken with a warm cup of java rice. I also add some seasoning such as Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, or even ketchup depending on my mood.
Try this Roasted Chicken Quarters Recipe. Enjoy your meal!
Roasted Chicken Quarter Recipe
- 2 chicken quarters
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme
- 3 teaspoons crushed and minced garlic
- 2 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh flat leaf parsley
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Combine lemon juice, thyme, rosemary, parsley, garlic, poultry seasoning, salt, pepper, and olive oil. Mix well
- Rub the mixture on the chicken quarters. Let stand for 1 hour (place inside the fridge to avoid contamination).
- Preheat oven to 370 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Arrange the chicken in a roasting pan.
- Roast for 60 to 80 minutes (time will depend on the thickness).Baste with remaining mixture every 20 minutes while roasting.
- Chop into serving pieces.
- Serve. Share and enjoy!