This recipe is made possible by Flora S. of Petaluma, California.
She writes: Hello there PP, I’m an avid reader and I always try your recipes. I was inspired to send this recipe after reading one of the shared recipes sent by someone from Germany.
Thanks Flora for sharing this recipe. For those of you who have a recipe to share, please don’t hesitate. Visit our Share Your Recipes page to learn more.
Ham and Spinach Omelet Recipe
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 5 large eggs
- 1/2 cup chopped spinach
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup milk
- ¼ cup grated cheese
- 1 cup chopped cooked ham
- a dash of pepper
- Melt butter in a skillet.
- Beat the eggs and whisk in remaining ingredients.
- Pour the mixture into hot skillet. Stir to cook evenly.
- Turn and cook other side.
- Sprinkle the cheese on top and serve with toasted bread.