This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
How about some Vegetable Omelet for breakfast? You can easily prepare this delicious omelet on your own by following the steps below.
This Vegetable Omelet Recipe is quick and easy. All you will need are red and green bell pepper, mushrooms, and eggs. This goes well with toast, croissant, or flour tortilla.
Making the perfect omelet might seem easy, but there could be some challenges at the end. Flipping or turning over the omelet can be cumbersome if you are using a wide pan. The shape of the cooked egg might get damaged. Unless you have a wide spatula or the skill to flip the omelet without risking its final form, it will help if you use the broiler, as indicated in this recipe. Another yummy omelet version that I recommend is our own Panlasang Pinoy Omelet.
Try this Veggie Omelet Recipe. Always start your morning right!
- 3 large eggs beaten
- 1/4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup diced green bell pepper
- 3/4 cup sliced white mushroom
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Salt to taste
- Melt butter in Teflon coated (oven safe) frying pan
- Sauté the bell peppers and mushroom for 1 minute.
- Add salt and then stir.
- Pour-in the eggs and then cook in low to medium heat for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Preheat oven to broil.
- Turn- off the stove top and then transfer the Oven safe frying pan in the oven. Cook for 2 minutes or until the top part is done
- Remove the pan from the oven (don’t forget to wear oven gloves). Let the omelet slide from the pan to the serving plate while folding the omelet as it slides halfway down.
- Serve with bread. Share and enjoy!