Slow Cooked Beef Brisket sounds like a nice idea for dinner during a busy day. It is full of flavor and also very tender. You can have this with bread as beef brisket sandwich, with tortillas and make some beef brisket taco burrito, or simply with white steamed rice – which I prefer.
I love to make Slow Cooked Beef Brisket when I am busy but want something nice for dinner. All I do is have all the ingredients in the crock pot or slow cooker in the morning, and I let time do the magic. As I mentioned, white rice works best for me because the reduced sauce of this Slow Cooked Beef Brisket Recipe compliments well with it. If you decide to make a beef brisket sandwich, I suggest that you use warm soft French bread. Delish!
Try this Slow Cooked Beef Brisket Recipe. Cheers!
Slow Cooked Beef Brisket Recipe
- 2 lbs. beef brisket
- 1 10 oz. can beef consomme
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 medium onion minced
- 2 teaspoons garlic minced (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Combine the beef consomme, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Stir.
- Arrange the beef brisket in a crock pot (slow cooker). Add the minced onions and garlic on top.
- Pour-in the sauce mixture.
- Cover and slow cook the beef brisket for 5 to 6 hours.
- Gently remove the beef brisket from the crock pot.
- Pour the remaining liquid in a sauce pan and heat over the stove top. Let the sauce reduce to half.
- Pour the sauce over the beef brisket.
- Serve. Share and enjoy!