Stir Fry Tofu with Vegetables is a good tofu dish to prepare for your family. It is easy to cook and delicious. It is also rich in protein. This dish is perfect when eaten with a cup of warm white rice.
Try this Stir Fry Tofu with Vegetables Recipe. Let me know what you think.
Stir Fry Tofu with Vegetables
- Deep fry the tofu until medium brown (about 5 to 8 minutes). Set aside.
- Heat a pan and pour-in 1 tablespoon cooking oil.
- Sauté onion.
- Add the fried tofu and stir-fry for 3 minutes.
- Add all the vegetables and stir fry for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Put-in soy sauce, salt, and pepper.
- Pour-in vegetable broth with cornstarch. Cook until the sauce thickens.
- Transfer to a serving plate.
- Serve. Share and enjoy!