Strawberry Mandarin and Spinach Salad is a very simple salad recipe. It is quick and easy to prepare. You will need baby spinach, strawberries, and Mandarin oranges. The balsamic vinaigrette dressing compliments well with the salad.
This salad recipe is not complicated at all. All you have to do is clean the ingredients and slice them if needed. Once all the ingredients are ready, just combine, toss, and mix. You will have your healthy and delicious salad in no time.
I like to have Strawberry Mandarin Spinach Salad as an appetizer for lunch. Since I enjoy this salad, I usually consume more than one serving. This is a good thing because I feel full right away; this lets me eat less rice and entrée.
Try this Strawberry Mandarin and Spinach Salad Recipe. Eating healthy food is best for our body.
Strawberry Mandarin and Spinach Salad in Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- 3 cups baby spinach cleaned
- 6 to 8 pieces strawberries halved
- 1 cup peeled mandarin
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts optional
Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- a pinch of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- a pinch of salt and pepper
- Make the balsamic vinaigrette by combining olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic powder, dijon mustard, salt and pepper (as indicated above).Set aside.
- Combine Spinach, strawberries, and mandarin in a large bowl.
- Toss the ingredients and then add the walnuts.
- Pour-in the balsamic vinaigrette dressing.
- Serve. Share and enjoy!