This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Eating Turkey and Cranberry Sandwich with Cream Cheese is like enjoying your usual roasted turkey in a more convenient way – in between two bread slices. Preparing this sandwich is a breeze as long as you have some leftover turkey and cranberry sauce, otherwise try to do grilled cheese instead.
Kidding aside, you can also do this with roast chicken if turkey is not around. I only make this kind of sandwich once every year. You guessed it right – always the day …or the week after thanksgiving (if there is still turkey left in the fridge). The cream cheese is a nice addition to this sandwich because it makes it rich and it blends well with the cranberry sauce.
Do you still have some leftover roast turkey? How about making Turkey and Cranberry Sandwich out of it?
- 2 slices of leftover roast turkey breast
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 2 slices of wholegrain bread
- 3 tablespoons cranberry sauce
- Toast the wholegrain bread slices.
- Spread the cream cheese on the side of 1 sliced bread.
- Arrange the sliced turkey bread on top and then spread the cranberry sauce over the turkey.
- Top with the second slice of bread. Serve with apple cranberry juice. Share and enjoy!