Chicken Macaroni Salad is a simple salad made from macaroni (usually elbow macaroni) and boiled chicken. This Recipe for Chicken Macaroni Salad is prepared with a generous amount of mayonnaise.
Preparing Chicken Macaroni Salad is very easy. There is no major cooking involved: just boiling chicken and pasta. Once the chicken has been shredded and elbow macaroni is ready, all you will need to do is combine all the ingredients and toss. Easy isn’t it?
Chicken Macaroni Salad is a regular side dish during picnics and family outings, macaroni salad is best if combined with grilled foods and barbeque. I find it best eaten with BBQ Baby back ribs.
Try this Recipe for Chicken Macaroni Salad. Let me know what you think. Happy cooking!
- Serves: 6
- Serving size: 6
- 16 ounces elbow macaroni, cooked
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast, boiled and cubed
- 1 ½ cup pineapple chunks
- 1 cup Spanish onion
- 1 cup raisins
- 3 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 2 cups mayonnaise (can be 1 cup mayo and 1 cup miracle whip)
- 1 ½ cup Cheddar cheese, cubed
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Cook the macaroni as directed in the package
- Place the macaroni in a large container
- Add the mayonnaise (and /or miracle whip) and mix well
- Put-in the minced onions and mix well
- Place the cheddar cheese in and mix again
- Now, add the chicken and distribute evenly
- Put-in the pineapple chunks, boiled eggs, and raisins and mix well
- Add salt and pepper to taste
- Chill inside the refrigerator for about an hour
- Serve chilled. Share and enjoy!
Watch the video: