Coconut Macaroons are chewy cookie like sweets that makes use of sweet shredded coconut. This dessert is popular here in the United States; it is usually dipped in white chocolate to give it a richer flavor. This macaroon recipe is like no other. It is simple, easy, and delicious.
Making Coconut Macaroon can never be easier. There only 2 major steps that you will need to do: (1) mix all the ingredients together, and (2) bake them in a conventional oven. Once everything is done, it is time for you to enjoy your homemade Coconut Macaroons.
A sure hit for kids and those pretending to be one, these awesome pieces of sweetness will surely put some smile on your children’s faces.
Try this Coconut Macaroon Recipe and let us know what you think.
- 14 ounces (about 400 grams) Sweet Shredded Coconut (or Desecated Coconut)
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3 pieces raw eggs
- 14 ounces condensed milk
Watch the cooking video:
- Place the butter in a big bowl and cream using a fork
- Add-in the brown sugar and mix well
- Add the eggs and condensed milk then stir/beat until all ingredients are blended
- Put-in the Sweetened Shredded Coconut and distribute evenly with the other ingredient in the mixture
- In a mold (with paper cups if possible), place 1 tablespoon of the mixture on each of the cups
- Pre-heat oven at 370 degrees Fahrenheit for 10 minutes
- Bake the Coconut Macaroon mixture for 20 to 30 minutes or until color turns golden brown.
- Serve during dessert or snack time. Share and Enjoy!
Number of servings (yield): 4