Peach Mango Nuggets
Peach Mango Nuggets makes a great dessert or snack. These are mini versions of peach mango pie which are deep fried until golden brown and crispy. It is easy-to-make, affordable, and delicious! The reminds me of corned beef nuggets, except that this one in particular is a dessert dish. How to make it These mini…
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Peach Mango Nuggets makes a great dessert or snack. These are mini versions of peach mango pie which are deep fried until golden brown and crispy. It is easy-to-make, affordable, and delicious!
The reminds me of corned beef nuggets, except that this one in particular is a dessert dish.
How to make it
These mini dessert is easy to make. I recommend it to everyone, even to beginners. Give close attention to the steps in the recipe below and watch the video for guidance.
Start by making the filling. Combine mango and peach along with sugar, cinnamon, and cornstarch in a bowl. Mix everything together. There is no separate cooking involved for the filling. Set it aside after mixing.
I like this dessert because there is no need to make a pie crust from scratch. I use slices of white bread. Each piece of bread can make 2 nuggets. Simply flatten the bread using a rolling pin. Cut it in half with a knife or pizza wheel. Fold and seal the edges of each piece while leaving one side open to insert the filling. Make sure to seal the sides well by pressing against each other. Making the edges damp by rubbing water also helps.
Put the peach mango filling in each nugget. Do not over fill as we still need to seal the open side. Secure the open slide and start the frying process.
Frying these morsels is simple and straightforward. Simple heat enough oil on a cooking pot. See recipe below for the suggested amount. Simply dip each nugget in beaten egg and then roll over bread crumbs. Fry until crispy and golden brown.
Try this Recipe for Peach Mango Nuggets. Enjoy!
Did you make this? If you snap a photo, please be sure tag us on Instagram at @panlasangpinoy or hashtag #panlasangpinoy so we can see your creations!
Peach Mango Nuggets
- 3 pieces mango ripe
- 7 ounces peaches canned
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 5 slices loaf bread
- 2 pieces eggs
- ½ cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 1 ½ cups cooking oil
- Prepare the filling. Combine mango, peaches, sugar, cinnamon powder, and cornstarch in a bowl. Mix well. Set aside.
- Flatten a slice of bread using a rolling pin. Slice the flattened bread in half.
- Make a symmetrical fold and seal the edges by rubbing water and then pressing against each other. Leave one side open.
- Fill the pocket with enough peach-mango filling. Seal. You now have your peach mango nuggets.
- Heat oil in a pot.
- Beat eggs in a bow. Dip nuggets in egg and then roll over bred crumbs until completely coated. You can press the crumbs lightly towards the nuggets to ensure that it adheres well.
- Fry one side in medium heat until it turns golden brown. Do the same to the opposite side.
- Remove from the pot and place on a plate lined with paper towel.
- Serve for dessert. Share and enjoy!
Watch How to Make Peach Mango Nuggets
Leave a Comment