I bought a pound of spinach yesterday for the spinach dip that I made. Turned out that I only consumed half of them, so I decided to make this dish using the remaining half.This goes well as a side dish for grilled or fried fish. I am eating it now with this yummy Salmon Steak.Delicious!
Try this Garlic Sesame Spinach Recipe and let me know what you think.
Recipe: Garlic Sesame Spinach
- 1/2 lb fresh spinach, cleaned
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Heat a pan. Pour-in olive and sesame oils.
- Put-in the garlic after a few seconds. Make sure that the oils are not too hot, yet. This will prevent the garlic from browning.
- Add the spinach. Cook for a few minutes while stirring once in a while.
- Sprinkle salt. Stir.
- Transfer to a serving plate and serve.
- Share and enjoy!
Number of servings (yield): 3
Reliable WordPress Hosting (Free Domain and Setup)
Want to create a blog? Click here to view my tutorial on how to start your own blog