This Easy Pasta Salad Recipe makes a good appetizer. Sometimes, it can be a complete meal all by itself. What we have here is a basic vegetarian pasta salad recipe. The dressing is purely olive oil along with some salt and pepper to add a little flavor.
The good thing about this easy pasta salad recipe is that you can always tailor it according to your choice of ingredients. For example, you may add chopped salami or bacon bits, along with some shredded cheddar or Parmesan cheeses. Crumbled Feta cheese and some grape tomatoes are also nice to have.
Olive oil is always the safest choice. However, if you wanted to add a little life to this dish, you can always use your favorite salad dressing such as ranch, Italian, Caesars, etc. You can also use other varieties of short cut pasta for this easy pasta salad recipe.
Try this Easy Pasta Salad Recipe and let me know what you think.
Easy Pasta Salad Recipe
- 1 (16 oz) pack tri color rotini pasta, cooked according to package instructions
- 2 medium red bell pepper, roasted and chopped or 1/2 cup chopped pimento
- 3/4 cup chopped black olives
- 3 cups steamed broccoli, chopped
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, combine pasta, bell pepper, olives, and broccoli. Gently toss.
- Pour-in olive oil.
- Sprinkle salt and ground black pepper. Toss.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Serve. Share and enjoy!
Number of servings (yield): 4