I’m trying to cut on rice for the past few days and pasta has been one of my alternatives. I’ve been trying and re-inventing pasta recipes and I think that I am making some progress on what I’m doing. Among the pasta recipes that I find appealing is this Spinach and Feta Pasta Recipe.
Spinach and Feta Pasta Recipe is as a simple pasta recipe that has the right balance of flavor; this can also be considered as a dish that promotes good health because of its ingredients. I enjoy eating this for lunch along with some tasty baked garlic bread as my side.
Try this Spinach and Feta Pasta recipe and let me know your thoughts.
Spinach and Feta Pasta Recipe
- 1 lb penne pasta cooked according to package instructions
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 3 cups tomatoes diced
- 1 1/2 cups fresh white mushrooms sliced
- 2 cups spinach leaves cleaned
- 6 ounces feta cheese crumbled
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Cooking Procedure
- Pour the olive oil in a skillet or frying pan then apply heat.
- Sauté the garlic and onion.
- Add the tomatoes and cook for a minute.
- Put-in the mushroom, spinach, salt, and ground black pepper. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the pasta then stir for the sauce to coat.
- Put-in the feta cheese and cook for a minute more.
- Turn-off the heat and transfer to a serving plate.
- Serve with garlic bread on the side. Share and enjoy!