Tuna Salad Recipe
Tuna Salad is good for so many types of dishes. You can make a sandwich out of it, or even wraps. It can be served as an appetizer along with crackers too. You will find this Tuna Salad Recipe quite easy and enjoyable to make. The good thing about this Tuna Salad Recipe is it…
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Tuna Salad is good for so many types of dishes. You can make a sandwich out of it, or even wraps. It can be served as an appetizer along with crackers too. You will find this Tuna Salad Recipe quite easy and enjoyable to make.
The good thing about this Tuna Salad Recipe is it does not require any cooking. All that’s needed is to combine and mix all the ingredients. So, if you have everything in place then it should only take you about 5 minutes to have everything whipped-up.
I enjoy making this Tuna Salad Recipe. What I usually do is place this in a jar and stock it in the fridge for a few days so that I can just get hold of it when needed. I also like placing this in the center of a puff pastry just like what I usually do with chicken a la king.
I know that you can find out more ways on how to enjoy eating the outcome of this Tuna Salad Recipe.
Try this Tuna Salad Recipe and let me know what you think.
Did you make this? If you snap a photo, please be sure tag us on Instagram at @panlasangpinoy or hashtag #panlasangpinoy so we can see your creations!
Tuna Salad Recipe
- 2 cans 14 ounces white tuna
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon cheddar cheese
- 1 medium white onion minced
- 1/3 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup minced celery
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated white sugar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Drain the liquid from the tuna and then place the tuna in a medium mixing bowl.
- Add mayonnaise, parmesan and cheddar cheeses, onion, celery, garlic powder, and white sugar. Gently mix to incorporate all the ingredients.
- Try to taste the mixture and then add salt and pepper as needed.
- Serve. You can make sandwiches, wraps, and finger food out of this recipe. Enjoy!
Leave a Comment