BBQ Baby Back Ribs is an easy ribs recipe that yields an awesome result. This BBQ Baby Back Ribs Recipe will give you a nice tasting and very tender BBQ Ribs, as long as you use the necessary equipment and follow the required steps.
Unlike other BBQ Baby Back Ribs Recipe, this does not require a grill. We will not be grilling the ribs – all that we need is a conventional oven and a roasting pan with cover. The marinated ribs will be kept inside the roasting pan and baked for several minutes. The roasting pan is like an oven within an oven. This will make the meat as tender as it can be.
In terms of preparation, everything is simple. All that you will do is marinate the meat for an hour or so, and then bake as indicated in recipe. You can brush a generous amount of BBQ sauce towards the end of the process before serving.
BBQ Baby Back Ribs can be eaten with grilled corn, potato wedges, or simply with fries. If you are a rice lover, a cup of warm rice will do the trick.
Try this BBQ Baby Back Ribs Recipe and let me know what you think.
- Serves: 3
- Serving size: 3
- 1 to 2 1/2 lbs. slab baby back pork ribs, cleaned
- 3 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 cup sweet barbecue sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Rub salt and pepper on the baby back ribs. Let stand for 15 minutes.
- Rub the Worcestershire sauce and 1/4 cup of barbecue sauce. Refrigerate for 30 minutes to 1 hour for the meat to absorb the flavor.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place the slab in a covered oval roaster. Bake for 90 minutes.
- Remove the cover and then brush the remaining barbecue sauce over the baby back ribs.
- Increase the temperature to 410 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Put-the uncovered roasted back in the oven and bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and then transfer to a serving plate.
- Serve hot. Share and enjoy!