This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Braised Pork Ribs is a delicious rib recipe that you can easily prepare for your family. This dish is tender, delightful, and is best served with white rice.
I know that pork ribs are usually grilled or fried. For a change, I recommend you to try other methods to cook them. This recipe that we have here is one of my suggestions. I’m sure that you will like it.
If you will look at the ingredients, you’ll notice that we are using red wine. This is an important ingredient that enhances the flavor of the dish. Don’t be alarmed about the alcohol content as it will all evaporate over time leaving only the taste of the wine and color.
Try this Braised Pork Ribs Recipe. Let me know what you think.
- 2 lbs. pork ribs
- 12 pieces baby carrots
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 1/2 cups red wine
- 1 1/2 cups beef broth
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat olive oil in a cooking pot.
- When the oil becomes hot, saute the onion.
- Put-in the pork ribs. Cook for about 3 minutes.
- Pour-in red wine and beef broth. Let boil.
- Add the carrots and thyme. Simmer for 45 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer to a serving plate.
- Serve. Share and enjoy!