Oven Roasted Broccoli makes a good side for almost any dish. It can also be consumed as an appetizer or even as a snack. This Oven Roasted Broccoli recipe is one of the quickest and easiest that you’ll ever make. It is probably the easiest broccoli recipes in my list.
Making Oven Roasted Broccoli follows a simple process, but make sure that ingredients are prepared correctly before you begin. For example, the broccoli crown should be cleaned and cut into florets. It will be easier to roast small pieces of broccoli instead of 1 huge piece. The stem can also be added. You can peel the thick skin and slice the stem. Once the broccoli is ready, all you need is to mix the other ingredients and roast it inside the oven.
This process is the same as making roasted cauliflower. You can also apply this recipe to other kinds of vegetables that has the same texture as broccoli.
Try this Oven Roasted Broccoli Recipe and let me know what you think.
- ½ lb. broccoli crown, sliced into florets
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Put the oven to broil (about 510 degrees Fahrenheit)
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine broccoli florets, salt, and garlic powder. Toss
- Pour in olive oil. Toss some more until the broccoli florets are coated in oil.
- Arrange the florets in a baking tray
- Place inside the oven and roast for 6 to 9 minutes or until the edge of the florets starts to brown.
- Remove from the oven and then transfer to a serving plate.
- Serve as a side dish. Enjoy while warm.