This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
How do you cook cauliflower? If you cook cauliflower by sautéing (ginisa) with other vegetables, or using it as an ingredient in dishes such as chopsuey, pancit bihon, or pancit canton, then you might be surprised to know that there are many other ways to cook this nutritious vegetable. Roasted cauliflower is a good example.
Roasted Cauliflower is an example. Cauliflower florets are mixed with garlic, olive oil, salt, and ground black pepper, then oven-roasted for several minutes until the texture is about right. It is later topped with parmesan cheese for additional flavor.
This is a simple recipe that you will surely love. I like this cauliflower recipe because the unique taste of the cauliflower is emphasized. Although this is a simple recipe, I think that this is good because cauliflower is highlighted. This is one of the few times where cauliflower becomes as star, and not just filler.
Believe me, this recipe is really good. You must give it a try.
Try this Roasted Cauliflower Recipe and let me know your thoughts.
- 1 head cauliflower cleaned and separated
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons garlic minced
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese grated
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cauliflower florets, olive oil, garlic, salt, parsley, and ground black pepper. Toss until all the ingredients are evenly distributed.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Transfer the cauliflower in a greased baking tray then bake for 25 minutes. Note: you need to stir each floret in the middle of the roasting time.
- Sprinkle some Parmesan cheese on top and roast for 4 minutes more.
- Remove from the oven and transfer on a serving plate.
- Serve. Share and enjoy!