Do you know what to do with your leftover turkey? Try making a sandwich out of it like this Turkey, Egg, and Cheese Breakfast Sandwich. I’m sure that you will love it.
Making this sandwich is really easy. I know that you don’t need any recipe because you will know what to do just by looking at the picture. However, I still did include a simple turkey sandwich recipe below for your convenience.
There are many ways to cook eggs as we all know. I prefer cooking the eggs over easy for this sandwich. Of course, you can always fry the egg the way you want it. Sunny side up sound likes a nice idea – and so is poached egg. The cheese that I used is a Colby jack which is a combination of Colby and Monterey jack cheeses. You can also use cheddar singles, Swiss cheese, or even cheese spread.
Try this Turkey, Egg, and Cheese Breakfast Sandwich Recipe and send us your feedback.
Turkey, Egg, and Cheese Breakfast Sandwich Recipe
- 2 slices leftover roast turkey
- A slice of Colby jack cheese
- 1 large fried egg, over easy
- 2 slices of high fiber multigrain bread
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- Toast the bread slices.
- Spread mayonnaise on one side of the bread.
- Arrange Colby jack cheese (or your favorite cheese variety), turkey, and place the fried egg on top. Note: you can add ketchup if desired.
- Serve for breakfast along with coffee, hot chocolate, milk, or orange juice.
- Share and enjoy!
Number of servings (yield): 1