This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Nothing completes breakfast than a rich and delicious Breakfast Reuben Sandwich. It is like enjoying a Reuben Sandwich and Eggs Benedict at the same time.
This simple recipe will guide you on how to easily make your own Breakfast Reuben Sandwich in no time. I like to have this with either a cup of black coffee or a glass of breakfast smoothie. Yummy!
This Breakfast Reuben Sandwich is so good. You should give this a try.
- 1/2 lb. deli corned beef sliced
- 8 slices soft rye bread
- 8 slices American cheese
- 4 sunny side up fried eggs
- 1/2 Cup Hollandaise sauce
- 1 Cup Sauerkraut
- Toast the bread slices in a n oven or bread toaster.
- Spread some Hollandaise sauce over a toasted bread slice.
- Arrange the American cheese slices on each bread slice over the sauce.
- Start to put-in the corned beef sliced on top of the cheese and top with Sauerkraut.
- Add one fried egg on top. You can pour more Hollandaise sauce on top of the egg.
- Top the egg with another toasted bread slice.
- Serve. Share and enjoy!