This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Spam and egg sandwich is a simple sandwich that anyone can make. You might have done this before and may have your own recipe. This recipe is to show everyone my simplest approach. It is simple, easy, and perfect for a quick meal.
Spam and Egg Sandwich can be more enjoyable if you add lettuce, tomato, and pickles. Feel free to add bacon strips and other ingredients that you like to make it more exciting to eat. As for the fries, we have a homemade French fries recipe that will find interesting; it makes use of fresh baking potatoes.
Try this Spam and Egg Sandwich Recipe. Let me know what you think.
- 2 slices of Spam Lite
- 2 bread slices or 1 French bread
- 1 egg cooked sunny side-up
- 1 slice American cheese
- 1 teaspoon light mayonnaise
- 1 cup cooked crispy fries
- 1 teaspoon cooking oil
- Grease a frying pan with cooking oil. Fry the Spam for 2 minutes per side. Set aside.
- Place the bread slices in a toaster. Toast for 2 minutes.
- Spread the mayonnaise on one side of each bread slice. Set one bread slice on a plate – side with mayonnaise facing up. Put the American cheese followed by the Spam and egg. Top with the remaining bread slice – side with mayonnaise facing down.
- Serve with Crispy French fries.
- Share and enjoy!