It is undeniable that Buttermilk Pancakes makes breakfast more enjoyable. Whether you top it with whipped butter, whipped cream, pancake syrup, or simply as it is, this pancake variety will surely satisfy your taste buds.
Making buttermilk pancakes is quick and easy. Preparation only takes less than 15 minutes. You can make one for yourself even if you are an amateur cook or if you are someone who has no experience in cooking. All you have to do is watch the cooking video and refer to our detailed recipe.
I like to have buttermilk pancakes at least once a week for breakfast. I usually top it with whipped butter and pancake syrup. Sometimes, adding whipped cream on top along with chocolate syrup works best.
Have you made buttermilk pancakes before? You will find this recipe simple and easy to follow. The result are awesome pancakes that you will love.
Try this Buttermilk Pancakes Recipe. Let me know what you think.
- 2 cups AP flour
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 6 tablespoons fresh milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons granulated white sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup whipped butter
Watch the cooking video
- Combine all the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl starting with the flour, salt, baking soda, sugar, and baking powder. Mix well using a wire whisk.
- On another clean bowl, combine the eggs, buttermilk, milk, and melted butter. Stir.
- Pour-in the liquid mixture to the bowl with the mixture of dry ingredients. Gently whisk until all the ingredients are incorporated.
- Heat a pan and then lightly spray some cooking oil.
- When the pan becomes hot, scoop about half a cup of mixture and then pour-in the pan. Cook for about 1 to 2 minutes. Flip the pancake and then cook the other side for the same time.
- Transfer to individual plates and then top with a scoop of whipped butter and some pancake syrup.
- Serve. Share and enjoy!
Number of servings (yield): 6