This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Yummy blueberry pancake is a shared recipe from Cecillia. She writes:
Pancakes are really good for breakfast. I like my blueberry pancakes with a little sweet syrup; I eat it with some fresh brewed tea. Fresh blueberries are my number one choice when I get a chance to get some in the supermarket but frozen blueberries are ok too.
I think that this is as good as our buttermilk pancakes and it is worth try.
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 6 tbsp granulated white sugar
- 1 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup fresh milk
- 1 large egg
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 tbsp canola oil
- Mix the dry ingredients (flour, salt, sugar, baking powder) in a bowl.
- Using another clean bowl, whisk in egg, oil, and milk.
- Add the egg mixture to the dry ingredients. Mix by folding.
- Fold the blueberries in the mix.
- Heat and lightly spray some oil on the pan.
- Scoop 1/4 cup of mixture and pour in the pan. Let it cook until bubbles comes on top. Turn the pancake over and cook for a few seconds.
- Serve with pancake syrup.