Easy banana muffin are really good. It goes well with coffee, hot chocolate, soda, and almost any drink. It is quick and easy to prepare. This fool proof recipe and video will guide you on how to make your own banana muffins as easy as possible.
I love banana muffins. I eat them in the morning along with my morning coffee. This particular recipe is outstanding — it is moist and it tastes really awesome. If you loved our banana bread recipe, you will surely adore this one too.
Try this Easy Banana Muffin Recipe. Let me know what you think.
- 3 large ripe bananas
- 1⅓ cups all-purpose flour, sifted
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 5 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 12 tablespoons granulated white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mash the bananas. Set aside.
- Combine flour, baking powder, salt, and baking soda in a bowl. Mix using a wire whisk. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the mashed bananas, butter, egg, vanilla extract, and granulated white sugar. Mix well.
- Fold-in the dry ingredient mixture in the large mixing bowl. continue this step until
- the texture becomes smooth.
- Arrange regular sized paper cups in the muffin pan. Scoop the mixture in each paper cup. Do not fill the cup as it will overflow.
- Bake in the oven for 13 to 16 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool by placing in a wire rack.
- Serve. Share and enjoy!