This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
There are lots of vitamins in bananas. This makes this muffin recipe healthy, in a way. This Banana Chocolate Chip Muffin Recipe taste good and are easy to make. These are the two reasons why I like them. I know that most of you want to try the best muffin recipes; we’ll try to do muffins more often and compile all we have in one post – just like the best cupcake recipes.
This Banana Chocolate Chip Muffin Recipe is different from the others. Aside from using two main ingredients (which are bananas and chocolate chips), I used a specific brand of pancake mix called Bisquick as a replacement for flour and baking powder and baking soda. By using this mix, things got faster and simpler.
Just so you know: I am not getting anything from endorsing this product. I mentioned the product because I think that it is good, and everyone should know about it. On the other hand, you know where to contact me if you have a product to promote.
Try this Banana Chocolate Chip Muffin recipe and let me know your thoughts.
- 2 pieces medium sized ripe bananas mashed
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 2 cups Bisquick pancake mix
- 1 piece raw egg
- 1/2 cup granulated white sugar
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the egg and gradually add the sugar. Mix well.
- Mix-in the vegetable oil and mashed bananas.
- Add the pancake mix. Continue mixing until all the ingredients are distributed.
- Fold-in the chocolate chips.
- Place the paper cups on the muffin pan, and pour-in or place a scoop of banana mixture in each paper cup.
- Put the muffin pan inside the oven and bake for 14 to 17 minutes (or until it passes the toothpick test).
- Remove the muffins from the oven and let cool by placing on top of a cooling rack.
- Serve. Share and enjoy!
Watch the video: