Chocolate Chip Cookie has always been a favorite. It can be enjoyed as a snack, a dessert, or as something to nibble-on while watching TV or while feeding your brain with sugar for that AHA moment. There have been countless chocolate chip cookie recipes that I tried and most of them satisfied my expectation. However, I always go back to my childhood wherein white chocolate has been my favorite for a while. This led me to bake this delicious white chocolate chip cookie.
Making chocolate chip cookie is very easy. You cannot go wrong as long as you have the proper ingredients with the correct measurement. Once you are done making your Chocolate Chip Cookie masterpiece, it is up to you if you want it to sit in the cookie jar for several days or finish your Chocolate Chip Cookie on the spot. Anyway, you can always make a new batch of White Chocolate Chip Cookie or any other cookies for the cookie jar.
To make it quite different, I try to eat white chocolate chip cookie with cold chocolate milk. This combination is really good. I felt like being pampered and sometimes it can be a stress reliever too.
Give this White Chocolate Chip Cookie a try.
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 2½ cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated white sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 medium eggs
- ¾ cup unsalted butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Combine AP flour, salt, and baking soda in a bowl. Mix well and set aside.
- Using a hand or stand mixer, cream the butter and then gradually add the sugar. Whisk-in the eggs and the vanilla extract.
- Gradually add-in the flour-mixture into the creamed butter mixture and fold using a spatula.
- Add the white chocolate chips and continue to fold until the ingredients are mixed well.
- Cover the mixing bowl with a cling wrap and refrigerate the dough for at least 3 hours (I usually do this 1 day in advance).
- Remove the cookie dough from the refrigerator and allow it stand in room temperature for 8 to 12 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 330 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Prepare the cookie sheet or baking tray by lining it with parchment paper.
- Scoop about 2½ to 3 tablespoons of cookie dough and form it into a ball using your clean hands.You can add more white chocolate chips by pressing it in the ball. Arrange the cookie dough balls in the cookie sheet or baking tray. Make sure to leave space between each cookie dough balls as each will need more room when it flattens later on.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and let the temperature cool down.
- Serve. Share and enjoy!