Here is another chicken egg fried rice recipe that you can easily make when you are craving for one. It is delicious and can be completed in less than 20 minutes. I used to crave for chicken egg fried rice and I am sharing this recipe so you too will know what to do when that moment happens. Don’t worry if you are an amateur cook or have no prior cooking experience. All you have to do is follow this step by step recipe and you should be alright.
One thing that you have to prepare beforehand is the rice. Since all fried rice makes use of cooked rice regardless if its brown or white, you should be able to have this before starting. Leftover rice is always the best candidate for this chicken egg fried rice recipe, so don’t throw away your leftovers. Instead, convert it into something delicious.
Try this Chicken Egg Fried Rice Recipe. Happy Cooking!
- 4 ounces skinless and boneless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups cooked white rice (leftovers will do)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup frozen green peas
- Heat the olive oil in a wide pan.
- Once the oil turns hot, stir fry the chicken slices for 2 to 3 minutes until the chicken turns light brown.
- Melt-in the butter.
- Once the butter starts to get hot, crack the eggs-in. Let the eggs cook while quickly stirring to mix the yolk with the egg whites using your frying spatula, try to chop the eggs into several small pieces within the pan.
- Put-in the rice. Toss and continue cook for 3 minutes.
- Add-in the garlic powder, salt, and green peas. Toss while cooking for 3 to 5 minutes more.
- Transfer to a serving plate.
- Serve.Share and enjoy!