Vegetable Fried Rice is an easy fried rice recipe involving vegetables and white rice. This dish can be prepared quickly and can be eaten with any main dish that you desire. Aside from this healthy fried rice dish, there are several fried rice recipes that you can browse and try. Click here to see our collection of fried rice recipes.
This recipe calls for broccoli, green and red bell pepper, and carrots. Feel free to add other vegetables such as zucchini and yellow squash.
I like Vegetable Fried Rice for its simplicity and fast preparation time. If I feel like eating a bit healthy with some carbs, I know that I can make this dish in less than 15 minutes.
Try This Vegetable Fried Rice Recipe. Send us your feedback.
Vegetable Fried Rice Recipe
- 4 cups cooked white rice
- 2 cups chopped broccoli
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper diced
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup minced carrots
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Combine salt and rice. Gently mix using your hands.
- Heat a wide frying pan and then pour-in the olive oil.
- When the oil turns hot, stir-fry the peppers, carrots, and broccoli for 1 minute.
- Add the rice and then cook for 5 to 6 minutes while continuously stirring. This will prevent the rice from sticking on the pan.
- Transfer to a serving plate.
- Serve with the main course. Share and enjoy!