Let us start the year with a delicious and healthy Vegetable Stir-fry Pasta Recipe. I know that most of you over-indulged in meat and sweets during the holidays. How was the ham that you had for New Year? I bet that there are still some left overs. Do you have any idea on what to do with your leftover ham?
If you are feeling bloated with all those rich and delicious holiday foods that you had, try eating vegetables with some carbs , like the outcome of this Vegetable Stir-fry Pasta Recipe.
Aside from tasting good and being a healthy dish, this Vegetable Stir-fry Pasta Recipe is easy and very quick to prepare. Instead of spending your money in take-out foods (because you feel lazy cooking), save the money; get-off the couch and treat yourself with something that your body will love.
Try this Vegetable Stir-fry Pasta recipe and let me know your thoughts.
Vegetable Stir-fry Pasta Recipe
- 1 lb. tri-color rotini cooked according to package instructions
- 1 medium onion sliced
- 1 medium red bell pepper julliened
- 1 medium green bell pepper julliened
- 1 cup white mushrooms chopped
- 1 small yellow squash chopped
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups marinara sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat a wok and put-in the cooking oil.
- When the oil becomes hot, put-in the onion and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the bell peppers and white mushrooms then stir. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add salt, pepper, and yellow squash then stir and cook for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Put-in the rotini pasta and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Pour-in the marinara sauce and mix well. Cook for a minute.
- Serve. Share and enjoy!