We all know how easy it is to make Fried Pork Chop, in fact there is no need for a fried pork chop recipe. However, do you know that there are many ways to make one?
My favorite Fried Pork Chop Recipe is Breaded Pork Chops. The meat is coated with breading such as bread crumbs or all-purpose flour. This produces a nice tasting dish that is crisp on the outside while tender inside.
A simpler way to make Fried Pork Chops is to get regularly sliced pork, rub some salt, and fry it until both sides are cooked. This is the easiest and quickest to prepare, but the pork usually dries-out during the process. The meat also becomes tougher.
Another way is to cook the pork using this fried pork chop recipe. Don’t worry, we won’t be using fancy ingredients; all you need to have are thick slices of pork chops and some simple seasonings.
The Best of Panlasang Pinoy
This fried pork chop recipe will produce tender and juicier pork chops with the same good taste. The secret lies on the slice of meat. The thicker the cut, the juicier the meat becomes – as long as they are cooked correctly.
Try this Fried Pork Chop Recipe and let us know what you think.
- 4 thick slices of pork chops
- 2 teaspoons iodized or sea salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 6 tablespoons cooking oil
- Combine salt, pepper, and garlic powder in a bowl. Mix well.
- Rub the mixture on all the sides of the pork chops. Make sure to distribute evenly. Let stand for 1 hour.
- Heat a frying pan and pour-in cooking oil.
- When the oil becomes hot, put in the pork chops and adjust the heat to low.
- Fry each side for 8 to 10 minutes. Do not overcook.
- Transfer to a serving plate and serve. Share and enjoy!