Teriyaki Salmon is a healthy and easy salmon recipe that makes use of our quick and easy Teriyaki sauce recipe. All you will need to do is marinate the salmon fillet with the Teriyaki sauce and brush some Teriyaki glaze over the fish before baking. You can also use the grill to cook this dish.
Aside from being quick and easy, I like Teriyaki salmon because it has this delectable taste that makes my taste buds happy. Of course, salmon is also healthy because it is rich in Omega 3 fatty acids which is said to be good for our heart.
In order to maximize the health benefits of Teriyaki salmon, I served this over brown rice. Most of you have not tried brown rice. To those who did, some prefer white rice over it because the texture of brown rice might not be pleasing. Don’t worry, the taste of this dish compliments well with brown rice. I’m sure that you will like the combination like I did.
Try this Teriyaki Salmon recipe. Let me know what you think.
- 2 (5 oz.) salmon fillet
- 1¼ cup Teriyaki sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ teaspoon cornstarch dissolved in 1 tablespoon cold water
- Place the salmon fillet in a freezer bag and then pour-in ¾ cup of teriyaki sauce. Seal the freezer bag and let the salmon marinate for 3 hours.
- Meanwhile, prepare the teriyaki glaze by heating the remaining Teriyaki sauce in a sauce pan and adding-in the cornstarch diluted in water. Stir and cook until the texture becomes thicker. Turn off the heat and let cool. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 360 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Arrange the marinated salmon in a greased baking pan. Brush the top with the teriyaki glaze.
- Bake the salmon for 15 to 17 minutes.
- Brush the remaining glaze on top. Arrange each salmon fillet over brown rice.
- Serve. Share and enjoy!