This Salmon Patty Recipe was shared to us by Bernadette Engleman. She mentioned that that it was on her third attempt that she got the perfect dish that she wanted – which is this recipe.
Salmon Patty can be enjoyed in many ways. You can make salmon burger with it (which is similar to pork burger patties); all you need are hamburger buns, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, and mayonnaise. This can also be eaten for breakfast with scrambled eggs and toast. If you prefer eating this with rice, you can make a nice tasting dip by combining 1 part mayonnaise and 1 part ketchup – or you can just use the ketchup.
Do you have other ideas on how to enjoy salmon patty? We love to hear from you.
Try this Salmon Patty Recipe. Let us know what you think by commenting.
Salmon Patty Recipe
- 2 salmon fillets skinned and finely chopped
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 5-7 pcs baby carrots or 1 piece carrot finely chopped
- 1/4 cup onion finely chopped
- In a bowl, combine beaten egg, soy sauce and salt.
- Add onion, carrots, salmon and bread crumbs.
- Toss gently to combine.
- Form mixture into patties.
- Heat a frying pan or skillet and fry both sides of the patties in low to medium heat for 4 to 6 minutes or until it turns medium brown.