Broccoli Bacon Salad is a perfect salad recipe for bacon lovers out there that want to enjoy crisp and tasty broccoli with their beloved bacon. I think that I am describing myself here, unless there are some of you who loves bacon and want to make healthy salads with it once in a while.
There is not much cooking involve when you make broccoli bacon salad. The only cooking will probably be with the bacon, and our task is to make the bacon crisp. Do not worry because I indicated a link below pointing to one of our post on how to cook bacon. You can use this as a guide.
Once the bacon is cooked, Broccoli Bacon Salad can easily be made by making the salad dressing and combining all the ingredients together. I’m sure that all of you won’t have a hard time doing that. As you know we always try our best to present the recipes as simple as possible so that even beginners can follow.
If you want to cut back on mayonnaise, which is one of the ingredients of Broccoli Bacon Salad, try to use light sour cream as an alternative ingredient.
Try this Broccoli Bacon Salad Recipe; have fun!
Broccoli Bacon Salad Recipe
- Prepare the dressing by combining the vinegar, mayonnaise, sugar, pepper, and salt in a bowl. Mix well.
- Add the minced onion and stir.
- Combine the broccoli and the dressing. Gently toss.
- Crumble the bacon and add to the bowl with broccoli. Add the cashew and cheese, as well. Continue to toss gently until all the ingredients are well belended.
- Transfer to a serving bowl. Serve.
- Share and enjoy